Blog Archive

Wednesday 20 March 2024

Where I Am Going With My Art.

 The prime rationales for my art are to document my experiences and ideas and also relaxation. Whilst others peruse their mobile phones, I am busy with my pen and sketchbook. Chances are that when those others are on their mobile phones, I am sketching them. it makes for easy subject matter.

 My cartoon strips and joke cartoons are presently taking a back seat, but I'll come back to them. The more I travel the more I tend to sketch.

  I have an ambition to publish a book, later this year. The tentative contents are joke cartoons, some cartoon strips and some illustrated humorous stories from my family history. James Thurber is a great inspiration in that regard. I might also include some themed sketches around art groups, travel and places.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment