Blog Archive

Wednesday 13 March 2024

Cowes Phillip Island, A View From The Hill

 There is a hill that overlooks the Cowes beach. It has pine trees, picnic tables and gas barbeques. It is a good place to perch to have a rest from 30 C heat and to draw a few pictures. I sat at a picnic table the same time a Malaysian family resident in Melbourne came there to have a picnic. I was astonished when the younger woman produced a box of packets of biscuits and chocolate bars and gave me a handful of them. When I drew my picture I included one of the men looking at the beach. They took a photo of my picture, and the intellectually impaired older boy insisted my picture taken with him.

  In the two-page picture the magnificent trees are on one side, but I have scanned the drawing as two pictures.

   




No comments:

Post a Comment