Blog Archive

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Mick and Hoppa in Virginia Beach

Some 18 years ago when I travelled around the USA I spent some time at Virginia Beach. I had had my bike stolen in Western Samoa and then another one stolen in San Antonio. When I related this story to someone in the local health food shop I knocked over my smoothie. A woman who was not the waitress came and wiped it up, saying she had been listening to my story and felt sympathy. I asked her out that night and my stay in Virginia Beach became a much longer one than I expected! Anyway Kirsten, who loved Disney animated films -we went to see the premier of Pocahontas - showed me around. Of course, where I went Mick and Hoppa followed. Their mayhem was slightly worse than my own.


 



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment